Zoetis Inforce 3 10 Dose
Style #: 10009722 Coupons Not Applicable
- Developed specifically for intranasal use
- Helps prime the immune system for a memory response to subsequent vaccinations as well as disease challenges
- Contains proprietary, temperature-sensitive IBR and PI3 strains that replicate most effectively in the upper respiratory tract
- Includes a high-titer formulation of a low-passaged strain of BRSV
- Helps deliver a healthy start for young dairy and beef calves
- For dairy herds, INFORCE 3 can be used in baby calves, on arrival, at weaning, before moving to group pens, or with cows and heifers prefreshening
- INFORCE 3 is perfect for use in beef herds in calves at branding, preconditioning, weaning, pre-shipment, or on arrival in stocker or feedlots.
- 10 Dose
Aseptically rehydrate the freeze-dried vaccine with the sterile diluent provided, shake well, and administer 2 mL intranasally (IN) using a cannula or a syringe with the needle removed. Place half the dose (1 mL) in each nostril.
Calves vaccinated before the age of 6 months should be revaccinated after 6 months of age to avoid possible maternal antibody interference with immunization. Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.