Vitamin Maxi B 1000 250 mL
Style #: 002-2280
- Highest level of vitamin B12 available
- Use as a supplemental source of B Complex vitamins in cattle, swine, and sheep
- 1000mcg of B12
- 1.25mg of B1
- 5mg of B6
- 2mg of B2
- Subcutaneous or Intramuscular injection is recommended
- May be administered intravenously at the discretion of a veterinarian
- The following suggested dosages, depending on the condition of the animal and the desired response
- Adult Cattle: 1 to 2 mL per 500 pounds of body weight
- Calves, Swine and Sheep: 1 to 2 mL
- 250 mL
Durvet’s highest level of vitamin B12 available. For use as a supplemental source of B Complex vitamins in cattle, swine, and sheep. Contains 1000mcg of B12 , 1.25mg of B1, 5mg of B6, and 2mg of B2.
FOR USE ON:
Beef Cattle, Dairy Cattle, Sheep, and Swine
Each mL of sterile aqueous solution contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1) - 1.25mg
- Niacinamide - 12.5mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) - 5.0mg
- d-Panthenol - 5.0mg
- Riboflavin (B2) - 2.0mg
- (as Riboflavin 5’ phosphate sodium)
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) - 1000mcg
- with Benzyl Alcohol 1.5% v/v as preservative, Ammonium Sulfate 0.1%.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Subcutaneous or Intramuscular injection is recommended. May beadministered intravenously at the discretion of a veterinarian. Thefollowing suggested dosages, depending on the condition of the animaland the desired response.
Adult Cattle: 1 to 2 mL per 500 pounds of body weight.
Calves, Swine and Sheep: 1 to 2 mL
May be repeated once or twice weekly.
Durvet has made the commitment to being your premier supplier of high quality animal health care products. And, they've taken that commitment one step farther. It has become their mission. They ensure their products and services result in Healthy Animals, Healthy Savings and Healthy Value.