Vita Charge Stress Tub Heat
Style #: 20514
- Contains Capsacian to help maintain circulation to support animal performance and gain in heat stress situations.
- Contains Amaferm and MOS to support the ability to recover from the effects of stress.
- Amaferm comvats stress resulting in increased intake and nutrient digestion.
- MOS traps bad bacteria limiting their ability to do harm.
- Includes Zinc and Vitamins E and B
- 50lb tub
A cooked tub for beef cattle that supports digestive health and promotes feed and water intake during times of stress and recovery. Conveniently allows beef cattle to get their daily dose of Vita Charge® without additional handling. Also contains HEAT® to help prevent heat stress during temperatures of 70 degrees and above.
Feed to beef cattle using the following guidelines: 1. Consumption should be approximately 4-8 oz. per head, per day. 2. Provide one 50 lb. tub for every 5-15 head. 3. Provide plenty of good quality forage at all times. 4. Free-choice salt should be provided. 5. Provide a fresh, clean water supply at all times. 6. Consumption can vary with weather and feed conditions. 7. If over-consumed, move block farther from water or loafing area.
DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP