Standard Full Leg Ice Boot
Style #: IBF-100
- Professional's Choice
- These full height ice boots are designed to apply cold therapy from the knee or hock down.
- They feature a neoprene exterior which insulates pockets made up of a non-toxic solution.
- When frozen, these pockets remain flexible, providing comfort while increasing therapy time.
- A smooth nylon lining prevents shavings and other debris from sticking.
- Hook and loop straps with the added benefit of elastic allow for easy and secure application.
- To activate, place boots in the freezer until frozen.
- Once the boots are frozen, they can be transferred to an ice chest or cooler for application at a later time.
- For a longer lasting cold therapy session, wet your horses legs before application