Sore No-More Classic Gelotion 12oz
Style #: AD003
The Classic Gelotion is the right choice for:
- Horses with a light to moderate work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses with specific injuries or problem areas.
- Horses not competing in FEI regulated events.
- Owners looking for a natural, cost-effective solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.
- Also available in 64oz
Effective pain relief: Drastically reduces inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Effectively draws out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the affected area. There is no better combination available to reduce pain, calm and relax muscles.
Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, tack or therapeutics.
Pinpoint problem areas: Use to locate exact areas of discomfort or inflammation. The formula foams to indicate heat, giving insight on possible injuries.
argeted application: Easy to apply by massaging into the sore area. Thicker consistency stays in place just where you need it. Apply anywhere with heat, inflammation or discomfort.
No waste or mess: Precision application allows you to use the right amount of Gelotion without any waste. No abrasives or oils. Won’t attract dust or insects.
Injury prevention: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Limbers the muscles and reduces the risk of injury when an ideal warm up isn’t possible prior to exercise. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
Multi-purpose: Versatile Gelotion can be used in place of a liniment, as a massage, lubricant or under riding equipment and bandages. Use to enhance the benefits of therapy treatments. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
Relaxing scent: Fresh, clean lavender is soothing for both horse and rider.