SayWhoa! GEL Paste Pre-Filled Syringes
Style #: 12282
Enter a different address
- Promotes normal digestive “Flow" to assist with Bowel Movements
- Horses may become dehydrated and impacted by simple acts of severe weather changes, an abrupt change of feed or long horseback rides
- Promotes the normal flow of digestion
- It's What You Do First! Packaged in two Pre-Filled Syringes - Two Syringes per horse
- You would give both Syringes to a horse or foal over 100 lbs.
- Safe for equine of any size, weight, or age, and for Mares lactating or in foal.
- Made in the USA
- Includes 2 - 60mL Gel Syringes
For all ages or weights:
For 100 - 1400 lbs give 2 (two) 60 ml pre-filled syringes.
For under 100 lbs give 1 (one) 60 ml pre-filled syringe
5 year product shelf life
Best Stored at Room Temperature.
May be stored in trailer or feed room high temps to do not affect product.
If freezes just thaw out and use.
Laboratory Credentials: Products are manufactured in the USA in an ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 registered facility, which operates in strict compliance with 21 CFR 820 and cGMP Current Good Manufacturing Practices: This means to you - each batch is formulated to exact specifications, assuring quality & consistency.