Sav-A-Chick Electrolyte & Vitamin Supplement
Style #: 01-7451-0202
- For birds of all ages.
- Poultry electrolyte and vitamin supplement for use in drinking water during periods of hot weather or other stress.
- May be used alone or with Sav-A-Chick Probiotic.
- Designed specifically for small backyard flocks.
- Each convenient, pre-measured packet mixes into one gallon of drinking water.
- Formulated specifically for poultry: chickens, ducks, turkeys, and other domestic poultry and waterfowl.
- Suitable for chicks and adult birds.
- Supports hydration and bird health during periods of hot weather or other stress.
- 0.25oz Packet
Mixing & Feeding Directions:
Mix a single packet (approx. 0.25 ounces of powder) into 1 gallon of clean, cool water. If using with Sav-A-Chick® Probiotic, mix one packet of each product into the same gallon of water. Offer the mixed solution AND plain drinking water (in a separate container) at all times during hot weather or other stress. Important: Make fresh solution daily.
- Salt, min 8.00%
- Salt, max 9.00%
- Sodium, min 14.00%
- Sodium, max 14.50%
- Potassium, min 15.00%
- Vitamin A, min 1,280,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min 3,200,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 960 IU/lb
Potassium chloride, sodium citrate, dextrose, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, vitamin D3 supplement, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement (vitamin B3), magnesium sulfate, calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (vitamin K), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), artificial color, silicon dioxide.