Style #: RV-BS
- Self-contained and non-invasive
- Operates on three "AA" batteries
- Does not need to be connected to the RevitaVet main system
- For maintenance for the back, croup, neck or any large area on the horse
- Application time of 10-15 minutes
- 1 year limited warranty and product guarantee
Self-contained, stand-alone and non-invasive, the BackSaver operates on three “AA” alkaline batteries and DOES NOT need to be connected to the RevitaVet™ main system. The unit contains 140 visible red 650nm diodes with a generous coverage area. A seven foot adjustable surcingle is provided to wrap around the horse’s girth as well as an 18 inch elastic Velcro strap for additional support around the neck area, will help to keep the unit attached to the horse. Another way to keep the unit on the horse is simply placing a blanket over the device. The BackSaver shuts off automatically after thirty (30) minutes. Application time is usually 10-15 minutes.
The Back Saver is designed to be used as a maintenance device for the back, croup, neck, or any large area on the horse. It will bend both vertically and horizontally.
The BackSaver is safe to use on multiple horses per day.
- Minimal heat output
- Velcro strap
- Adjustable 7 foot surcingle
- The BackSaver addresses these common conditions: Sore Back, Sore Crest, Sore Croup, Sore Loins, Sore Shoulder, Sore Withers, any other large area