Style #: RE-LEVE
- Kentucky Equine Research (KER)
- The original high-calorie feed formulated for horses requiring a low-starch diet
- Beneficial for horses prone to PSSM, EPSM, RER and tying-up
- Alternative energy sourced and super fibers provide highly digestible and readily available energy.
- 44lb bag
RE-LEVE® is appropriate for any health condition in which a low-starch diet is recommended. Specifically, a low-starch diet may be beneficial for horses prone to the following muscular disorders and metabolic syndromes.
- Polysaccharide storage myopathy (PSSM or EPSM)
- Recurrent exertional rhabdomyolysis (RER)
These metabolic problems may be triggered or exacerbated by the consumption of soluble carbohydrates found in diets that contain typical concentrates.
RE-LEVE® is fully fortified to provide the appropriate levels of the vitamins and minerals necessary for optimal performance. RE-LEVE® utilizes natural-source vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant more bioavailable than synthetic sources, to ensure horses receive the maximum benefit.