Purina Organic Layer Crumbles 35lbs
Style #: 3003483-324
- Rich in antioxidants to support immune health.
- Contain essential vitamins and minerals for nutritious eggs.
- Certified USDA Organic fulfilling the requirements of the USDA to guarantee the product is made without the use of pesticides, fertilizers, and genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- 35 lbs.
Purina® Organic Layer Crumbles chicken feed provide a balanced and complete diet with 16% protein for feeding organic laying hens. This product has been certified organic by the USDA. It is made with non-GMO ingredients that have been grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers.
1. Feed Purina® Organic Layer Crumbles as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
2. Purina® Organic Layer Crumbles is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
3. Purina® Organic Layer feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
4. Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
5. Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
Organic Ground Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Wheat Middlings, Organic Wheat, Organic Heat Processed Soybeans, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Organic Soybean Oil, Salt, Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Tagetes (Aztec Marigold) Meal (Color), Dried Kelp, Methionine Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Choline Chloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Panothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin.