Purina Goat Mineral
Style #: 3004993-103
- A uniquely formulated supplement rich in nutrients essential to the proper development and well-being of goats of all ages and breeds.
- Any lifestage
- Higher Calcium levels - Supports healthy parturition
- Availa 4® package - For increased bioavailability
- Elevated Copper levels - Helps support health and reproduction
- Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and vitamin D - Supports proper development of bones and optimal milk production
- Vitamin E and selenium - Antioxidants that help muscle development
- 25 lb
This coarse particle goat mineral feed is designed to support a healthy immune system and growth, bone and hoof development, reproduction and milk production in goats. Purina® Goat Mineral is now reformulated with even higher calcium levels to support healthy parturition, an Availa 4® package for increased bioavailability, and elevated copper levels for reproduction and health.
Feeding Directions: Feed free-choice from sheltered feeders or mix into finished rations for goats to provide approximately 1/4 to 1/3 ounces/head/day. This feed rate will provide selenium at 0.18 to 0.28 mg/head/day. Maintain a supply of clean, fresh water.
Storage Instructions: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED