Purdue Products Betadine Solution 5% Povidone-Iodine 16 oz.
Style #: 155-16
- For external use only
- For professional veterinary use only
- Povidone-iodine 5%
- Antiseptic Microbicide
- Pre-operative prepping of skin and mucous membranes
- Preventing bacterial infection
- Emergency antisepsis of minor lacerations, abrasions, and burns
- Post-operative application to surgical incisions
- For use on companion animals, including dogs, cats, and horses
- 16 oz.
It is a fast acting, broad-spectrum antiseptic that kills gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It is indicated for degerming skin, wounds and mucous membranes, and for preoperative skin preparation of patients.
Povidone iodine topical antiseptic bactericide helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection. Use as a disinfectant or to prepare the skin prior to surgery.