Pro 3000i Cordless Clipper
Style #: 078003-100-000
- Powerful Heavy duty single speed rotary motor 3000 Strokes per Minute
- Lithium Ion Battery provides continuous power and holds a charge longer
- Runs up to 2hrs on a single charge
- Li-Ion provides more consistent power across the duration of the charge
- Li-Ion loses only 3% of its charge a month when not in use vs. 30% for NiMH
- Uses ALL A5® Detachable Blades
- Lightweight comfortable design
- Detachable battery system for extending run times
- Fast charge capability
- Charging stand can charge 2nd battery pack separately OR while installed in the clipper
- Includes A5 Size #10 detachable blade
Lithium Ion Cordless Heavy Duty Animal Clipper The Oster® PRO3000TMi offers great power and balance in a heavy duty clipper. It provides 3,000 SPM thanks to its compact drive system and efficient motor. The Li-Ion detachable battery runs up to 2 hours on a single charge allowing continuous clipping. The Oster® PRO3000iTM is compatible with all A5® blades, including wide blades. This clipper is sold with one battery, charging stand and power adapter.
VERSATILITY IN HEAVY-DUTY CLIPPER
- Powerful Universal Rotary motor is ideal for dogs, cats, horses and livestock
- Lithium Ion battery provides continuous power for over2 hours
- Single speed motor operates at 3,000 strokes per minute
- Detachable battery system allows for extended running times
- Compatible with all Oster A5 detachable blades, including wide blades.
Includes CryogenX Blade
Oster Professional blades are produced from high quality carbonsteel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, for enduring precisionand performance. Our Cryogenic-X ™ blade treatment further enhancesthe hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are sharpened,finished and tested with proven processes for blades that continue tostand the test of time.
Built for lasting durability, the Oster A5 family of clippersfeature a virtually unbreakable housing. The detachable blade systemprovides incredible versatility as well.
Proper care and maintenance of clippers and blades is important.Clean, disinfect and lubricate blades and perform clipper upkeepregularly for smooth, lasting performance. Use Oster Professionalmaintenance products for to keep your clipper running like new.
- Properly prepare the coat before a clipping by bathing, drying, brushing and removing any mats.
- Have the pet stand on a towel so they will feel more secure & clean up is easier.
- Examine the skin for any cuts, lumps, or sores and avoid these sensitive areas.
- Pull the skin tight, creating a flat surface for smooth strokes. Never clip into a fold of skin