Priefert Round Bale Feeder
Style #: RBFH
- The Round Bale Feeder for Horses is ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your horses or to your horned cattle.
- The solid skirted design decreases hay loss and prevents leg injuries.
- This feeder is easy to assemble and easy to relocate.
- Our round bale feeders are designed to be free of head and foot traps.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UVinhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the productresist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Diameter: 96”
- Height: 34”
- Weight: 116 lbs (Weights are approximate)
- Feeder legs constructed from 16 gauge steel tubing
- Feeder sheeted with 20 gauge steel sheeting
- Feeder consists of 3 pieces
- Bolts and nuts for assembly included
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Color: Brown
Designed to be free of head and foot traps, the Round Bale Feeder for Horses is ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your horses or to your horned cattle.This feeder features a solid skirted design to decrease hay loss and prevent leg injuries.The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
Founded by Marvin Priefert in 1964, Priefert has grown into one ofthe largest farm, ranch and rodeo equipment manufacturers in the world.When Marvin built his first headgate in a one room shop on his farm,hehad no idea that his first piece of ranch equipment would helprevolutionize the livestock handling industry and go on to become thefoundation of one of the most respected ranch equipment manufacturingcompanies in the business. Now in its third generation of leadership,Priefert is still family owned and operated. Its product offerings haveexpanded to include cattle, equine, poultry, canine, and rodeo lines,making Priefert a one stop shop for all your farm, ranch, and rodeoneeds.