Priefert Model 19 Manual Roping Chute
Style #: RC19MBE Coupons Not Applicable
Enter a different address
- Same design of the famous RC98 with the addition of NEW opening technology.
- New updated brake system
- RC19 is a strictly manual chute and cannot be upgraded to fully automatic or solar panel chute at this time.
- Powder coated Priefet Blue
- Overall Height: 63”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Inside Width at Top: 30”
- Inside Width at Bottom: 14”
- Overall Length: 86”
- Weight: 476 lbs (All weights approximate)
For over 20 years, Priefert has dominated the industry with state-of-the art innovations. The RC19M continues this tradition with an improved fingertip touch release and an improved braking system that guarantees the same release of the calf or steer every time with no adjustments required. The split tailgate eliminates ropes, pulleys and knee knocking levers, and an updated tailgate linkage allows for an even longer lasting chute. Both the front release gate and the tailgate can be operated from either side of the chute. It’s the overall ease of use that makes Priefert’s manual roping chute the number one chute choice for ropers.