Priefert Manual Calf Roping Chute
Free shipping not available on this item - Weight: [196.0 ] lbs
Coupons Not Applicable
Check Availability In Stores
- Overall Height: 50”
- Overall Width: 21”
- Inside Width: 14”
- Overall Length: 63”
- Weight: 196 lbs (All weights approximate)
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- Designed and quality tested with the help of 8-time World Champion Calf Roper Roy Cooper
- Split tailgate
- Fingertip touch release
- Upgrade kit available to make this chute Fully Automatic
- Priefert Roping Chutes are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the George Strait Team Roping Classic, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events.
- The overall ease of use makes Priefert’s manual roping chute the number one chute of choice for ropers.
- Priefert’s Calf Chute was designed and quality tested with the help of 8-time World Champion Calf Roper Roy Cooper.
- With the same basic design and functionalities of our larger chute at a fraction of the cost, this chute is ideal for the roper who is only running calves.
- All Priefert roping chutes are specifically engineered to be as quiet as possible. The unique braking system used to control the front release gate is set to virtually eliminate noise prevalent with competitor chutes.
- The front release breaking system also “deadens” the gate as it pops to the full open position, with no backlash to potentially cause the calf to hesitate upon exit.
- A quiet opening chute is important so that horses can be properly trained to queue off the rider’s command and not by the sound of banging head gates.
- The easy fingertip touch release and spring assisted opening insures that every roper gets the same release of the calf.
- To reset the front release gate, simply push the reset lever toward the back of the chute to close the front release gate. Then, return the lever to its original forward position before releasing the next calf.
- The bottom of the chute is sheeted to reduce the possibility of leg injuries and is narrow enough to discourage calves from turning around in the chute.
- The spilt tailgate opens from either side of the chute and operates without ropes, pulleys or knee-knocking levers.
- An Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches, and fading.
- Priefert’s RCCALF may be converted to an automatic chute with the purchase of an upgrade kit.
The Priefert name has become synonymous with today’s roping industry.Priefert Roping Chutes and accessories are the number one choice of professional ropers and top organizations, and are the Official Chute of the PRCA, the National Finals Rodeo, the Ultimate Calf Roping Championships, the USTRC, the Priefert World Series of Team Roping, the NTRL, the GSTRC, the BFI, and many more major roping organizations and events. It’s not just the pros that use Priefert. Everyone knows that it is important to “Practice like you Compete.” This has made Priefert a top choice for home practice pens as well.
The Manual Calf Roping Chute features the same basic design and functionalities of our larger chute for a fraction of the cost. This chute was designed and quality tested with the help of 8-time World Champion Calf Roper Roy Cooper. If you’re a roper who is only running calves, then one of Priefert’s Calf Roping Chutes is what you need.