Priefert Heavy Duty Skirted Bottom Round Bale Feeder
Style #: RBFSHD Coupons Not Applicable
- Ideal for Feeding Round Bales of Hay to Cows, Calves, and Bulls
- Easy to Assemble and Relocate
- Free of Head and Foot Traps
- Width: 96"
- Height: 45"
- Frame Constructed from 14 Gauge Horizontal Rails with 16 Gauge Quadraform Slants, and 18 Gauge Lower Vertical Braces
- RBFSHD is Sheeted with 20 Gauge Sheeting
- Feeder Consists of 3 Pieces
Priefert's Heavy Duty Round Bale feeders are a great option for producers that need a durable feeder. Designed to be free of head and foot traps, these feeders are ideal for feeding round bales of hay to your cows, calves, and bulls. The slanted top rail design helps ensure that cattle keep their head in the feeder while eating, eliminating costly hay loss. Available with or without a skirted bottom, these feeders are easy to relocate as your feeing needs change. Each feeder consists of three curved pieces that assemble quickly and easily with the included bolts and nuts. Our skirted feeder is sheeted 20" up from the ground, to further reduce hay loss and reduce the chance of lower leg injury. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors add years of life to your investment by helping the feeder resist rust, scratches and fading.