Priefert Economy Bull Gate-16ft.
Style #: RG216GY
- Number of rails: 6
- Gate height: 50.5"
- Frame constructed from 1.66" OD 20 gauge tubing
- Rails constructed from 1.66" OD 22 gauge tubing
- Single Piece Vertical Stay constructed from 1.05" OD 22 gauge tubing fitted through drilled rails
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All Gates are 5" shorter than stated lengths to allow for proper clearance through an opening of that size
- Each gate includes the necessary hardware for hanging
- 18' & 20' gates feature a bolt-together with a mid-point set of flat strap steel for strength & tight fit, these gates are secured together with 1" long, 1/2" bolts with lock nuts
- Approx. Weight: 68 lbs.
Economy Gates are Priefert’s least expensive gate option and are proof that you don’t have to sacrifice quality or durability to save money. These gates are an attractive and affordable option for driveways, pastures, or other non-crowding applications as these gates are not recommended for heavy-pressure situations. Our Economy Gates feature a beautiful 6 rail design and come standard with a gate hardware package that includes a chain latch. Each gate is constructed from a 20 gauge frame, with 22 gauge rails. These lightweight gates feature single piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity. The high quality, Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors helps the gate resist scratching and sunlight damage, adding years of life to your investment. Available in a variety of lengths, the 18’ and 20’ gates feature a bolt-together design to provide an extra measure of support for the longest of our gates. If you prefer a galvanized finish, be sure to check out our Galvanized Economy Gates.