Priefert 6' Bull Gate
Style #: RG206GY Coupons Not Applicable
- Number of Rails: 6
- Height: 50.5”
- 1.050” OD Single Piece Vertical Stay(s) through drilled 2” OD horizontal rails
- Available Colors: Grey, Green, & Red
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All Gates are 5” shorter than stated lengths to allow for proper clearance through an opening of that size
- Each gate includes the necessary hardware for hanging
- 18’ & 20’ gates feature a bolt-together with a mid-point set of flat
- All weights are approximate
- This heavy duty 2” OD gate is constructed from 16 gauge steel and is designed for use in heavy crowding or high stress areas.
The Bull Gate is Priefert’s heaviest economically priced gate. Ideal for use in heavy crowding or high stress areas, this is the perfect gate for securing your livestock pastures. Constructed from 16 gauge steel tubing, this is the toughest 2” gate on the market. This gate features a 6 rail design and comes standard with a chain latch and heavy duty 12” all thread J-bolt post attachments with an adjustable ¾” top hinge clamp. Each vertical stay is a single piece fitted through drilled rails, to increase the gate’s strength and durability. The high quality powder coat finish helps the gate resist scratching and sunlight damage. If you prefer a galvanized finish, be sure to check out our Galvanized Bull Gates.