Pierce Bolt In Bale Spike
Style #: ABS2K Coupons Not Applicable
- You don’t have to buy an expensive bale bed to do the job, the Pierce bale spike works the same way without the cost.
- Highway legal for quicker feeding.
- Available in three types for your convenience.
- Made in Henrietta, Texas.
- Installs by bolting to the bed frame.
- Capacity: 2,500 lbs.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Cylinder: 3,000 psi
- Warranty: 1 year
We know you want to make the most of every dollar. We created the Pierce bale spike for small to medium-sized ranches to inexpensively feed cattle one bale at a time. You don't have to buy an expensive bale bed to do the job, the Pierce bale spike works the same way without overhead lift or extra tools required.
For decades, we've engineered and manufactured our spikes in our shop in Henrietta, Texas. We offer replacement parts in case the spike isn't used for several seasons and you need a new pump, solenoid or wiring.
The ABS2K bolts to the OEM bed or flat bed truck, allowing the gooseneck to the unused. Just remove the bale spears to use your trailer. Haul up to 2,500 lbs of hay. Comes with 3" cylinder with a 16" stroke, 56' of number four hookup cables, quick disconnects, two way Bucher pump, Pierce two function remote and a 150 amp breaker. One year warranty included.