Perfect Prep EQ Sane and Sound 10lb
Style #: PPSSPEL10
Enter a different address
- Perfect Products
- Provides complete calming support while addressing soundness and gastric comfort.
- Pelleted for easy administration with feed.
- Effects begin immediately and peak after 4 to 6 feedings.
- May be used alone or in combination with any Perfect Prep formula
- Contains NO PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES
The most complete solution for pre-event anxiety. Addresses the three causes of equine anxiety: gastric distress, pain and overstimulation. Perfect Prep EQ Sane & Sound combines calming support, soundness support and gastric comfort in easy-to-feed pellets to create a show ready horse or pony.
Feed 2 scoops (80g) with AM and PM feed, with a feeding 4 hours prior to event. For late day performances a mid-day feeding is suggested. Effects begin after 1 feeding and peak after 4 to 6 feedings. Continue as needed during performance days. 1 scoop = 40 grams. 1 scoop is considered 1 dose.
Tips for Best Results:
For maximum effect, the last feeding of Sane & Sound should fall 4 hours prior to performance time. (Pre-event lunch feeding might be a good idea.) For an extra boost of calming support, administer Perfect Prep EQ Sane & Sound the night before and morning of performance (ideally at least 2 – 4 hours prior to performance time).