Perfect Harmony EQ 32oz
Style #: HARMONY32
- Perfect Products
- Fed daily directly onto feed, quickly produces a quieter horse
- Safe to handle
- Variable dose adjustable to horse's temperament and weight
- Quick loading period. Improved behavior may appear within 2 days of initial feeding and will continue with daily feeding.
- Has no effect on mare's normal estrus and stallion's semen production
- Clears system within 72 hours for breeding stock with no lingering effects
- Compatible with Progesterone compounds like Regu-mate
- Combines well with other Perfect Prep EQ formulas
- Contains NO PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES
The ingredients in Perfect Harmony EQ™ work together to help produce a more manageable, pleasant, cooperative horse, where agitation, aggressiveness and sullenness may be hormone related.
A horse’s hormones direct or impact all of his metabolic functions. Hormone imbalance affects the health and behavior of many horses to varying degrees. Perfect Harmony EQ provides ingredients that support balanced hormone function, smooth muscle and uterine comfort producing improved behavior in your horse in a safe, easy-to-feed liquid.
Directions for Use:
Shake well before using. Refer to chart. Apply onto feed ration using the measuring well. (30 mL equals 1 oz.) Store above freezing.
Directions for Adult Horses: Begin with a loading dose of 30 mL (1 oz) both A.M. and P.M. Your horse should respond after two to three loading days. Reduce for daily maintenance to a single A.M. dose of 30 mL (1 oz) per day. Some difficult horses may require continued A.M. and P.M. doses. Do not exceed 30 mL (1 oz) per dose. Adjust maintenance dose to lowest effective dose (30 mL). Establishing dosage by horse’s temperament with additional consideration to its weight is recommended.
– Caution: Evaluate and dose according to each individual horse’s response to this product prior to performance.
– Since results generally begin quickly, you can choose to maintain your horse on Perfect Harmony EQ™ for improved handling and training, or if you prefer, use it according to his performance schedule.
Pint (16oz) and Quart (32oz) Dosage Directions:
Half Gallon (64oz) Dosage Directions: