Oster Turbo A5 2-Speed Clipper
Style #: 078005-314-003
- The Oster® Turbo A5® 2 speed heavy duty clipper goes after the toughest jobs with its powerful, quiet running and reliable motor.
- Powerful Universal Rotary Motor
- Turbo Powered for Higher strokes per minute and 2 Speeds 3000 SPM Low 4000 SPM High
- Includes #10 CryogenX Detachable blade
- Compatible with all Oster® A5® detachable blades
- Assembled in USA of foreign and domestic parts
The Oster® Turbo A5® 2-Speed Clipper offers faster blade speeds and wider blade sweeps, along with better airflow and less noise during grooming. Virtually unbreakable, these clippers glide through thick, coarse hair easily, managing over 4,000 strokes per minute. Its detachable blade system provides incredible versatility as well.
- Turbo powered heavy-duty animal clipper suitable for any breed and all coat types
- 2 speed settings: 3000 SPM / 4000 SPM
- Powerful Universal Rotary motor with #10 detachable blade
- Compatible with Oster A5 detachable Cryogen-X™ blades, and Elite Cryogen-X™ and Take Down Quick Wide ™ blade series
HEAVY-DUTY CLIPPER WITH TURBO SPEED
With more strokes per minute and a wider blade sweep, the Oster A5 Turbo Clipper allows for faster clipping to help save you time. The clipper glides through thick, coarse hair easily - including heavily matted hair. The quiet universal motor allows for a more pleasant grooming experience.
Includes CryogenX Blade
Oster Professional blades are produced from high quality carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, for enduring precision and performance. Our Cryogenic-X ™ blade treatment further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are sharpened, finished and tested with proven processes for blades that continue to stand the test of time.
Built for lasting durability, the Oster A5 family of clippers feature a virtually unbreakable housing. The detachable blade system provides incredible versatility as well.
Proper care and maintenance of clippers and blades is important. Clean, disinfect and lubricate blades and perform clipper upkeep regularly for smooth, lasting performance. Use Oster Professional maintenance products for to keep your clipper running like new.
- Properly prepare the coat before a clipping by bathing, drying, brushing and removing any mats.
- Have the pet stand on a towel so they will feel more secure & clean up is easier.
- Examine the skin for any cuts, lumps, or sores and avoid these sensitive areas.
- Pull the skin tight, creating a flat surface for smooth strokes. Never clip into a fold of skin