Oster A6 Slim Purple Pop Heavy Duty Clipper
Style #: 078006-123-000
- ZINC ALLOY technology combines a lightweight ergonomic feel with heavy-duty, long-lasting durability
- High efficiency motor provides a cooler running experience
- Clipper faceplate helps keep hair out while maintaining access to drive lever
- Minimizes hand fatigue Up to (Hi: 4,400 SPM Medium: 3,600 SPM Lo: 3,100 SPM)
- 12' power cord with space-saving extension
- Compatible with all A5 detachable blades
- Includes A5 Detachable Size #10 Blade
The Oster® A6® slimmest 3 speed clipper combines the most compact ergonomic design ever built with a high efficiency, precision tuned, heavy duty motor that runs at over 4,000 SPM. It also features a patent pending drive system to provide an ultra smooth and efficient cutting experience. Weighing in at just 12.7 ozs, it's our lightest clipper yet! Patent pending VIBRATION ISOLATORS are centered around the motor to help absorb vibration and noise, resulting in added comfort for all-day grooming.
COMFORT IN HEAVY-DUTY CLIPPER
The A6 Slim Clipper is ideal for all day grooming with a slimmer design. This compact clipper is designed with a high efficiency, precision tuned, heavy-duty motor that runs at over 4,000 SPM (strokes per minute). One-touch speed controls and zinc alloy technology, for a lightweight feel, make it easy to style your pet’s coat with comfort and dexterity.
- Powerful heavy-duty animal clipper suitable for any breed and all coat types
- 3Speed Settings: 4400SPM / 3600 SPM / 3100 SPM
- Compatible with all Oster A5 detachable blades
- Patent-pending, angled eccentric drive system and precision calibrated motor are designed for an ultra smooth, efficient cutting performance
Includes CryogenX Blade
Oster Professional blades are produced from high quality carbon steel and handcrafted to our rigorous standards, for enduring precision and performance. Our Cryogenic-X ™ blade treatment further enhances the hardening process. The blade cutting surfaces are sharpened, finished and tested with proven processes for blades that continue to stand the test of time.
Built for lasting durability, the Oster A5 family of clippers feature a virtually unbreakable housing. The detachable blade system provides incredible versatility as well.
Proper care and maintenance of clippers and blades is important. Clean, disinfect and lubricate blades and perform clipper upkeep regularly for smooth, lasting performance. Use Oster Professional maintenance products for to keep your clipper running like new.
- Properly prepare the coat before a clipping by bathing, drying, brushing and removing any mats.
- Have the pet stand on a towel so they will feel more secure & clean up is easier.
- Examine the skin for any cuts, lumps, or sores and avoid these sensitive areas.
- Pull the skin tight, creating a flat surface for smooth strokes. Never clip into a fold of skin