OralX Corp ELECTRO-PLEX Electrolyte Paste
Style #: 069-70074
Enter a different address
- Contains chelated trace minerals, B vitamins, 19 amino acids, and all 8 essential amino acids
- Helps prevent dehydration
- Helps replace the minerals that are lost from the equine athlete's system during exertion
- Excels at meeting the extreme demands that these factors play on a horse's system
- 34 gram single dose syringe
- For equine use only
Chelated trace minerals are the key to fast absorption. ELECTRO-PLEX goes far beyond containing just trace minerals. It also contains important B vitamins and nineteen different amino acids, including all eight essential amino acids.
The main purpose of an electrolyte is to help prevent dehydration. ELECTRO-PLEX helps replace the minerals that are lost from the equine athlete's system during exertion. But just as important, ELECTRO-PLEX is very effective in stimulating a horse to drink water.
Hot weather and heavy exercise take their toll on a horse's system. Combine these two factors with the diuretic drugs that are commonly administered to race horses and the threat of dehydration becomes an ever present problem. ELECTRO-PLEX excels at meeting the extreme demands that these factors play on a horse's system.
To be used just prior to, or immediately following a race or workout to replace the important electrolytes and nutrients lost due to physical stress. Always provide ample drinking water. Administer entire contents onto the back of horse's tongue.