Nrs Tack Oiled 3/4 Inch Single Ear Headstall with a Floral Heel Buckle
Style #: NRS-SBSEHO-4052A
- NRS Tack
- This 3/4" Oiled Single Ear Headstall features a heavy oil finish with heavily oiled 3/4" hermann oak leather and a custom designed floral heel buckle and keeper.
- The TLC Collection is a Trusted Look for Cowboys.
- Made with Hermann Oak Harness leather.
- Exclusive hand-made NRS buckles are used.
- These headstalls are worthy of a place of pride in every tack room.
- They are suitable for every horse they are fitted to.
- Each of the unique buckles is stitched on to the headstall.
- The buckles age naturally with rides, offering a timeless patina.
- The TLC Collection is Exclusive to NRS.
- Product Number NRS-SBSEHO-4052A
The TLC Collection is a Trusted Look for Cowboys. Made only with Hermann Oak Harness leather and exclusive hand-made NRS buckles. These headstalls are worthy of a place of pride in every tack room and on every horse they are fitted to. Each one of our unique buckles are stitched on to the headstall. The buckles will age naturally with rides, offering a timeless patina. The TLC Collection is Exclusive to NRS.
Horse trainers and cowboys take pride in their horses and in the equipment on them, no matter the discipline. Here at NRS we take pride in offering those same trainers and riders the highest quality equipment, with a unique and authentic look, so we are proud to introduce our new TLC headstall line. Featuring both split ear, slide ear and browband headstalls that are made from oiled Hermann Oak leather and stitched on custom exclusive TLC buckles. These headstalls are worthy of a place of pride in every tack room and on every horse they are fitted to.
In 2014 We began our quest to offer quality tack at an honest price. The Amish family that builds all of our NRS Tack does just that methodically handcrafting each items. How do we do this? On our double stitched headstalls we precisely count the stitches per inch to make sure the leather lays flat, yet maintains its integrity and strength. Or that we dip our split reins in oil for just the right amount of seconds, to ensure the correct feel; broke-in right from the start. We've built a partnership that works in perfect tandem. Our craftsmen are second and third generation leather makers with a passion for top-quality materials that create a top-quality piece of tack! Each and every piece we sell passses through no less than 10 hands from the first cut to the final rubbing of the edges. We take pride in evaluating each peice of tack we design. Having the right amount of holes in a headstall allows customers to use it on several horses; with the right fit for each of them. Every pair of split reins we sell are hand cut side by side and stay together throughout the whole finishing process so that they both have the same weight and feel on the horse. From flank cinches, headstalls, and breast collars to curb straps, we have developed tack for cowboys in or out of the arena, Made in the United Stats using almost exclusively Hermann Oak Leather out of St. Louis, Missouri.