Merck Safe-Guard Canine Dewormer 40 lb.
Style #: 040694
Enter a different address
- Treats and controls: Tapeworms, Roundworms, Hookworms and Whipworms
- For use on dogs only
- Safe-Guard® Canine is safe for ages 6 weeks and older and adult dogs, including pregnant bitches
- Three 4 gram pouches for a 3-day treatment
- Each pouch treats up to 40 lbs.
- Do not deworm a dog or puppy that is sick
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism
Consult your veterinarian for help in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Specific diagnosis require laboratory testing. Dogs can become infected with several different kinds of tapeworms. Safe-Guard® Canine only kills Taenia species of tapeworms. If you continue to see tapeworm segments in your dog's stool after treatment with Safe-Guard® Canine, consult your veterinarian.
Roundworms and hookworms may pose serious human health risks; regular deworming may help reduce those risks.