Merck Panacur PowerPac 5x57 Gram
Style #: 001-069276
- PANACUR® POWERPAC has a high degree of efficacy against all stages of encysted (hypobiotic) small strongyles.
- Only approved method of larvicidal treatment for encysted EL3’s and L3/L4’s.
- 98% effective in killing hypobiotic encysted EL3’s.
- 96% effective against L3/L4’s.
- Highly effective against the predominant internal parasites of horses: large strongyles, small strongyles (encysted early third stage cyathostomes), late third stage and fourth stage mucosal cyathostome larvae, pinworms, ascarids and arteritis caused by fourth stage larvae of strongylus vulgaris in horses.
- Use in all newly arrived horses and then once or twice per year.
- PANACUR® POWERPAC (5 x 57 gram syringes) offers a complete course of treatment for a 1250 lb horse.
- Convenient, oral administration.
- Unique artificial apple-cinnamon flavor.
Merck Animal Health is a research-driven company that develops, manufactures and markets abroad range of veterinary medicines and services. We offer one of the industry’s most innovative portfolios, spanning products for the prevention, treatment and control of disease in all major farm and companion animal species.
We are a highly proactive, robust and diversified company with a strong, scientifically-proven, product portfolio and an ever-growing reach.
With offices in more than 50 countries, we successfully market our products in over 140 countries and operate a network of manufacturing sites and research and development (R&D) facilities around the world.
Our aim is to create value and contribute to the ongoing success of our customers. In short, we aim to earn the trust of our customers every day. By listening carefully to all our stakeholders and putting customer satisfaction at the core of our business, we provide innovative, high-quality, and above all, solutions-driven products and services for farm and companion animal species.
Panacur Mode of Action: