Life Data Labs Farrier's Formula Original 44lb
Style #: FPFF44
- Provides Nutrients for building strong hoof capsule connective tissie
- Promotes Healthy Hoof Structure and Growth
- #1 Recommended product by farriers in the U.S. for twelve consecutive years
- Pelleted feed
- Promotes strong and fast growth of the hoof wall, sole, frog, and heel
- Provides proper nutrition to "grow out" wall cracks
- Promotes a glossy more deeply colored coat and strengthed connective tissues of the joints and ligaments
- Doping free and can be fed to competition horses
- 44 lb. Bucket
Farrier's Formula® is a pelleted hoof supplement that can be added as a top dressing on the regular feed or given separately. It provides nutrients such as phospholipids, omega fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and important amino acid “protein building blocks”. These nutrients enable horses to build strong connective tissue proteins important for healthy hoof structure and growth.
Over 30 years of research, clinical trials and field testing validate the effectiveness of Farrier's Formula®.
Farrier’s Formula® supplies the nutrients required for building strong hoof capsule connective tissue in the correct balance and ratio. It also promotes strong and fast growth of the hoof wall, sole, frog, and heel. Farrier’s Formula® provides proper nutrition to “grow out” wall cracks, strengthen and thicken the hoof wall and sole, reduce the likelihood of microbial invasions and bruising, and assist with laminitis recovery. Farrier’s Formula® also promotes a glossy more deeply colored coat and strengthened connective tissues of the joints and ligaments.
Farrier's Formula® is doping free and can be fed to competition horses.