Style #: 2196
Enter a different address
- Recommended as an aid in treating horses and ponies with thrush due to organisms susceptible to copper naphthenate
- Water-resistant protection without bandaging
- Do not use on animals which are raised for food production
- 16oz. Liquid Pint
- Also available in 8 oz - www.nrsworld.com/zoetis-animal-health/kopertox-8oz-169729
- Not for sale in HI, MP, VI
Recommended as an aid in treating horses and ponies with thrush due to organisms susceptible to copper naphthenate. Water-resistant protection without bandaging.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS: Clean the hoof thoroughly, removing debris and necrotic material prior to application of KOPERTOX®. Apply daily to affected hoofs with a narrow paint brush (about 1") until fully healed. Caution: Do not allow runoff of excess KOPERTOX® onto hair since contact with KOPERTOX® may cause some hair loss. Do not contaminate feed.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
CAUTION: Do not use on animals which are raised for food production.
Use in a well-ventilated place. Avoid fire, flame, sparks or heaters.
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call physician immediately. Avoid breathing vapor. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION: Do not use KOPERTOX in horses intended for human consumption.