KMR Liquid 11oz
Style #: 99509
- #1 selling milk replacer for kittens newborn to six weeks
- Recommended as a food source for orphaned or rejected kittens or those nursing, but needing supplemental feeding.
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics, a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Supplies necessary vitamins and minerals to ensure proper development and growth.
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to mother's milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Easy to digest, highly palatable, easy to mix formula.
- Ideal supplement for post-surgery and convalescence.
- 11 oz
Shake gently. Refrigerate after opening.
Directions for Feeding: All kittens should receive their mother’s milk for at least 2 days, if possible. The colostrum milk gives extra nutrition and temporary immunity against some diseases. Warm KMR to room or body temperature. Feed kittens 2 tablespoons (30mL) per 4 oz. (115g) of body weight daily. Divide the daily feeding amount into equal portions for each feeding. Small and/or weak kittens should be fed every 3 to 4 hours. Larger and/or older kittens can do well being fed every 8 hours. The amount required should be increased or decreased to meet the individual requirements for each kitten The PetAg 2 oz. (60mL) Small Animal Nurser is suited for feeding most kittens. When kittens are old enough to lap, begin offering KMR in a shallow container. During the 6th week mix KMR with KMR 2nd Step Kitten Weaning Food to allow the kitten to be gradually switched to solid food. Pregnant and lactating queens: Feed 2 tablespoons (30mL) KMR per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) body weight daily. Growing kittens (post weaning), show cats and/or convalescing cats: Feed 1 tablespoon (15mL) KMR per 5 lbs. (2.2kg) body weight daily.
Storage: Store unopened can in a cool, dry place. Opened can, discard if not used within 72 hours. May be frozen in single serving size containers for up to 6 weeks.