Style #: TRIAC5
- Kentucky Equine Research
- Bone and digestive health support
- Increases bone density for skeletal strength
- Buffers stomach acid to improve gastric health
- Reduces incidence of ulcers
- Moderates pH of the hindgut to prevent acidosis
- 5 kg
Triacton® is a triple-action supplement designed to improve bone density and support digestive health in horses. The pelleted supplement contains an array of highly bioavailable minerals and vitamins essential for sound skeletal development and maintenance, as well as optimal function of the gastrointestinal tract.
Studies conducted at Kentucky Equine Research have demonstrated the positive effects Triacton has on bone density and buffering capacity of the stomach and hindgut.
Triacton supports health in three research-proven ways: increasing bone density for skeletal strength, buffering stomach acid to bolster gastric health and reduce the incidence of ulcers, and moderating the pH of the hindgut to prevent acidosis.
- Contains BMC™, a novel source of calcium shown to be more highly digestible than other forms of the mineral, including calcium carbonate
- Includes an array of other bone-building nutrients, including magnesium, boron, silicone, iodine, zinc, and manganese, as well as vitamins A, C, D, and K, which are important for bone health
- Provides a research-proven stomach buffer, which reduces acidity and decreases the likelihood of gastric ulcer formation
- Supports the beneficial microorganism population of the cecum and colon by minimizing the acidity of the hindgut
- Includes yeast for further hindgut support and improved fiber digestion
- Supplies chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Helps increase bone density in young, growing horses and athletic horses, which is especially important for horses involved in intense training such as racehorses, three-day-event horses, polo ponies, and other horses required to work at speed
- Delivers a highly digestible source of minerals and vitamins in an easy-to-feed pellet
Feed 120 g per day to mature horses, and 60-120 g to growing horses.