KER Restore SR
Style #: RSTRPOW
- Kentucky Equine Research
- Slow-release electrolyte supplement
- Delivers key electrolytes - sodium, chloride, potassium, and magnesium
- Sodium enters gastrointestinal tract gradually for sustained absorption
- Reduces risk of dehydration, muscular weakness, overheating, tiredness, and poor performance
- Sugar-free formula
- 4.5 kg
Restore® SR contains the latest technology in electrolyte supplements for horses, including a proprietary slow-release mechanism that allows sodium to be released gradually into the gastrointestinal tract for sustained absorption.
Feeding a concentrated electrolyte dose causes an immediate surge in blood electrolyte levels. That’s the desired effect, right? Yes, but a concentrated dose also stimulates increased excretion of electrolytes, flushing out the electrolytes you just fed and shortchanging the horse of vital supplementation. When sodium is delivered slowly over a period of time, it is fully absorbed and utilized by the body.
Restore SR helps horses retain the electrolytes you provide so they can replenish their reserves in the most optimal manner—slowly.
- Delivers the key electrolytes sodium, chloride, potassium, and magnesium to replace what is lost in sweat
- May reduce the risk of conditions such as dehydration, muscular weakness, overheating, tiredness, and poor performance
- Sugar-free formula
Adjust dose according to sweat loss and work intensity. Divide daily amount fed equally among meals and mix well. Feed Restore SR after competition, work, or in any situation in which the horse has sweated. In addition to Restore SR, all horses should have free-choice access to a salt block and water. The following recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 1,100 lb (500 kg) and should be adjusted accordingly. Serving size: 30 g (30-g scoop included)
Daily Intake Workload Level of Sweating
30-60 g Light work Visible sweat
60-90 g Moderate work Dripping sweat
90-120 g Heavy work Extended sweating
Guaranteed AnalysisPer 30 g
Potassium 3,990 mg