KER Nano-E 450ml
Style #: NANOE-450
Enter a different address
- Kentucky Equine Research
- Vitamin E antioxidant supplement for all types of horses
- Natural-source vitamin E proven more effective than synthetic vitamin e
- Recommended for performance horses
- Reproductive benefits for breeding stallions, preganant and lactating broodmares
- 450 ml
Vitamin E is first and foremost an antioxidant, an agent that keeps free radicals from forming and potentially weakening cells and tissues. In addition to its antioxidant responsibilities, vitamin E is vital to immune, cardiovascular, circulatory, neuromuscular, and reproductive functions.
The availability and necessity of vitamin E in equine diets is well established. When healthy horses are given frequent access to fresh green forage such as good-quality pasture, there is little need for supplementation of vitamin E. However, many horses today are managed without fresh forage in their diets. These horses can survive in such management systems, but they will likely not be consuming sufficient vitamin E for optimal health..
Nano-E® uses advanced nanotechnology to create a rapidly available and absorbed source of vitamin E that enables administration to be timed to provide peak antioxidant protection to performance horses. Nano-E is a powerful water-soluble liquid vitamin E antioxidant supplement for horses in a unique, rapidly bioavailable form.
Nano-E is recommended for:
- Race and performance horses in intense work
- Horses recovering from illness or injury
- Prior to or following stressful events such as weaning or travel
- Horses with neurological or neuromuscular disease
- Horses in confinement or those not receiving fresh green grass
Daily Use: give 4-8 mL (1000-2000 IU) per 1100 lb (500 kg) horse by mouth or top-dress on feed.
Pre-Competition: give 12-20 mL (3000-5000 IU) per 1100 lb (500 kg) horse 6-12 hours prior to competition or stressful event.
250 IU d-alpha-tocopherol per mL