IceTight 24-Hour Poultice 25lb
Style #: 77125
- Use After Every Workout or Race
- Made with Natural Clays
- Washes Off Easily with Water
- A TOPICAL POULTICE FOR USE ON HORSE’S KNEES, TENDONS, AND ANKLES
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Kaolin 50.0%, Boric Acid 2.0%.
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water, Bentonite, Glycerine, Ferrous Sulfate, and Aloe Vera with artificial peppermint fragrance added.
- 25 Pounds
Effective 24-hour poultice. One application can take the place of tubbing, icing or hosing. Will not blister or irritate the skin. Contains natural clays, glycerine, aloe vera and minerals. Washes off easily with hosing - no rubbing or hand washing necessary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Clean all medication, chemicals and foreign matter from the area to be treated. Apply a layer of ICETIGHT® 24-Hour Poultice up to 1/4 inch thick over the area to be treated. Wrap the preparation with plastic or moist brown paper. Cover with cotton bandage. ICETIGHT® 24-Hour Poultice is easily removed with water.NOTICE: Due to varying temperature changes and the high moisture content of ICETIGHT® 24-Hour Poultice, occasional liquid may accumulate on the surface. This in no way affects the quality of the product. Use this liquid as a starter to moisturize the horse’s leg or pour it off.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CLOSE CONTAINER AFTER EACH USE
PROTECT FROM FREEZING