Hobart Labs Numotizine-24oz
Style #: NMT01
- Hobart Labs
- Provides temporary relief of muscle pain, soreness and stiffness
- Effective on strains, sprains, bruises, ligament and tendon injuries
- For use following strenuous exercise or overexertion
- Useful as a counterirritant in treating painful swelling or when massage is indicated
- Also commonly applied to bites, abscesses and areas of fresh muscular injury
- Useful as a hoof packing to draw out heat and inflammation
- 24 oz.
- Liquid accumulation at top of the poultice should be stirred in before use.
- To insure suitable contact, apply a thin 1/8 inch layer of NUMOTIZINE® to skin. Alternately, the poultice can first be applied to the bandage which is then wrapped about the area of treatment.
- The application may be left on 8 to 12 hours before being removed and replaced with a new application if desired. Easily removed with water.
- NUMOTIZINE® acts best when warmed to body temperature.
- NUMOTIZINE® does not deteriorate if container is resealed following application..
Drug Facts: Active Ingredients:
Methyl Guaiacol: .36%
Use only as directed. Do not mix with other topical ointments. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to irritated or broken skin or to large areas of the body. Not recommended for use on cats. Discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops. Not for human use. Keep all medications out of the reach of children.