FullBucket Equine Probiotic Pellets
Style #: EQPROPELL30
- FullBucket Health
- Supports and improves natural digestion
- Combats bad pathogens and microbes in the hind-gut
- Immune system support
- Improves energy and stamina
- Up to 30 day supply
- Probiotic - Saccharomyces boulardii, the most researched and proven yeast based strain of probiotic for use in horses.
- Prebiotic - Also known as MOS, is food for your horse's natural microbes to get them back on their feet and fighting bad pathogens.
- L-Glutamine - An amino acid that the intestinal lining uses for health and reduce inflammation of the gut wall.
- 100% Natural Alfalfa Meal - A natural flavor horses love.
- Weanlings & Yearlings: 1/2 or 1 scoop a day on feed, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Adult & Older Horses: 1 or 2 scoops a day on feed, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Mares: 1 or 2 scoops a day on feed started 45 days prior to foaling, or as directed by veterinarian.
- Foals: Use Probiotic Paste or Foal Probiotic. - Results vary but we recommend to allow at least 4 weeks of consistent use.
- During Antibiotic Use
- Stress from Performance, Training & Travel
- Recovery from Surgery or Illness
- Chronic Digestive Issues - Colic, Ulcers, Colitis
- Mares preparing to foal
- Kick Start the Immune Functions?
The PROBIOTIC PELLET DIFFERENCE
- Highly Concentrated – 50 Billion CFUs (200% stronger than second leading brand)?.
- Unique Formula – Balance the microbiome, Feed the Microflora, Reduce Inflammation, Stabilize the Hind-Gut?.
- Palatable - Horses love the natural pellet flavor.
- Prebiotics - Feeds good microbes which improves the digestive process.
- Immune System Support
- Digestive Support
- Energy & Stamina
- Healthier Coat, Mane, Tail and Skin
- Allergy Support
- Help Senior Horse Digestion
- Reproductive & Fertility Support