Flair Equine Nasal Strip Value Pack
Style #: SS-16SVP
Enter a different address
- Store FLAIR Strips at room temperature.
- For best results apply FLAIR Strip 30 minutes prior to riding, exercise, or any other activity that might cause the horse to sweat.
- Use a clean, dry cloth or paper towel to remove dirt and oil prior to application.
- This placement provides optimal support for the soft tissue of the nasal passage.
- FLAIR Strips have a unique adhesive that is designed to flow into and adhere to the horse’s hair.
- Touching the adhesive will reduce its ability to stick to your horse.
- Additional adhesives may be harmful and are NOT recommended.
- FLAIR Strips have a unique and gentle adhesive that is developed for the health and safety of the horse.
- Supporting the nasal passages improves air flow, allowing horses to breathe easier and resulting in reduced fatigue, quickened recovery, reduced bleeding
- 6 pack
FLAIR Strips are veterinarian-developed self-adhesive strips that promote optimum respiratory health of equine athletes at every level of competition. The Strips reduce airway resistance and improve airflow when your horse needs oxygen most.
FLAIR Strips provide benefits for all horses, including both intensively-trained horses and those that exert themselves during occasional weekend competitions or trail rides.
FLAIR Strips were developed by a team of veterinarians interested in protecting the respiratory health of hard-working horses.
The introduction of FLAIR Strips in 1999 created awareness that supporting the nasal passages could improve horses’ breathing and respiratory health. In the nearly twenty years since then, significant university and private clinical research has shown that supporting the nasal passages improves air flow, allowing horses to breathe easier and resulting in:
- reduced fatigue
- quickened recovery
- reduced bleeding
Science shows FLAIR Strips optimize horses’ performance and help horses stay healthier.
Since then, the Strips have been regularly used for training and competition by world class professional horsemen as well as recreational riders around the world.
FLAIR Strips are a drug-free, simple, cost effective tool for supporting the long-term respiratory health of all equine athletes that perform, in both training and competition, with undaunted enthusiasm and heart. Try FLAIR Strips and experience the benefits for your horse.