First Companion Ivermax 1.87% Paste
Style #: 21302906
- WARNING!NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH
- Kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose.
- Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
- Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility.
- Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots.
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection.
- Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate.
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application.
Despite media reports that Ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.