Farnam Wonder Dust Wound Powder 4oz
Style #: 31101
- Dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on wounds, cuts, abrasions and capillary bleeding
- Use with or without a bandage
- Specially formulated for use on horses and show stock
- Caustic and drying agent for slow-healing sores and infected lesions
- Contains activated charcoal to aid in the prevention of proud flesh
- Stops the bleeding fast, dries up wounds quickly and controls tissue granulations
- Contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds
- 4 oz bottle with puffer
Wonder Dust™ is a dressing powder and blood coagulant for use on certain types of wounds, cuts and abrasions. Specially formulated for use on horses and valuable show stock. A caustic and drying agent for slow-healing lesions and excessive granulated tissue (proud flesh). Also for use on other livestock as a blood-stop powder after castrating, docking or dehorning. Plus, it contains a deodorant to remove objectionable odors from foul or infected wounds.
DIRECTIONS: Remove liner from underside of cap. Replace cap and shake well.
Twist nozzle to open. Hold nozzle 2 to 4 inches from wound. Squeeze container
firmly, puffing powder freely over the entire surface of the wound. Use Wonder Dust
with or without bandages. Repeat application as often as necessary. Do not use on
wounds intended to be sutured.
In the last 53 years,Farnam has grown from a small mail-orderbusiness to one of the mostwidely recognized names in theanimal health care industry. The Horseproducts category hasgrown so successfully over the years, thatFarnam is today thelargest marketer of equine products in the country.Farnam HorseProducts now sells its products to distributors and massmerchants in the United States, Puerto Rico, and several foreigncountriesincluding Canada, countries in Central and SouthAmerica, Europe andthe Middle and Far East.
Farnam's Horse Products serves boththe pleasure horseand performance horse markets.Farnam equine products are soldto distributors, massmerchants, and mail order catalogs whoeither sell toretailers or directly to horse owners. Productsincludefly control, nutritional supplements, hoof and legcare, grooming, wound treatments, leather care and stable supplies.