Equithrive Hoof Pellets 3.3lb
Style #: EQU-414-U
- Contains key nutrients that promote cellular health and structural strength
- Supports hoof cell growth
- Promotes cell membrane health
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
- Contains methionine which helps produce keratin
- 30-60day supply
- Also available in 10lb
Equithrive® Hoof Pellets contain key nutrients that promote cellular health and structural strength in equine hoof tissues for truly innovative hoof support.
Biotin - supports hoof cell growth and division for added strength.
Methionine - a sulfur containing amino acid that is involved in the production of keratin, the primary structural protein in the hoof.
Trace minerals - This product contains chelated trace minerals, which are more bioavailable than non-chelated forms that are predominant in equine feeds.
Selenium - an antioxidant that promotes cell membrane health and hoof tissues.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids - antioxidants that support a healthy inflammatory response in hoof tissues.