Easy Boot Cloud
Style #: SB-EBC Coupons Not Applicable
Enter a different address
- Sold Individually
- Supportative tread
- EVA Comfort Pad
- Secure fit with Easyboot Click System
The new Easyboot Cloud is a therapeutic hoof boot system designed to give comfort and support to horses with thin soles, abscesses, founder, laminitic stages, stresses of shipping, recovery after workouts or stalling on hard surfaces. It also provides instant and ongoing relief for horses suffering from chronic lameness and general lower limb or hoof problems by aiding movement and reducing recovery time after injury or surgery.
Seams and edges of the industrial strength Cordura® upper are rounded for safety. A padded collar provides additional relief to the pastern area. Three air vents provide air circulation to keep the hoof cool while preventing the accumulation of dirt and debris.
Each Easyboot Cloud comes with a removable closed-cell EVA standard pad. Replacement Cloud pads are sold separately. The Easyboot Cloud may be used in conjunction with the EasyCare Therapy Click System®.
The top 15 Barrel Racers (as well as many of the top Ropers) at NFR 2015 in Las Vegas, had Easyboot Clouds.
How to Measure for the Correct Size:
1. After a fresh trim, measure the width of the hoof across the bottom at the widest point.
2. Measure the length of the hoof from the toe to the buttress line of the heel. The buttress line is the farthest weight bearing point of the heel where the hoof wall ends. Do not include the heel bulbs in the measurement.
3. Compare your measurement with the appropriate size chart. Please note that each boot style has its own unique size chart.
4. Ideally, the length and width measurement will fit into the same size. If the length and width measurements indicate different sizes, select the larger size. If the width and length measurements are different by more than one size, your selected boot style is not recommended.* Be sure to check your measurements against an alternative boot in the EasyCare line—another style may accommodate your horse’s hoof shape better.