Durvet Ivermectin Paste Equine Dewormer
Style #: 001-1034 Coupons Not Applicable
- WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH
- Apple flavor that horses love!
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- Paste-gel that is easy to administer
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
- Oral use in horses only
- Each 6.08gm syringe contains: ivermectin – 1.87%
COVID-19 ALERT CONCERNING DURVET IVERMECTIN PRODUCTS: WARNING! A number of Durvet products including Duramectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Sheep Drench, Ivermectin Pour On, Ivermectin Injection and Ivermectin Plus Injection contain the anti-parasite ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.
Durvet Ivermectin Paste provides effective control of the following parasites in horses: Large Strongyles (adults)- Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels), S. edentatus (also tissue stages), S. equinus, Triodontophorus spp. including T. brevicauda and T. serratus and Craterostomum acuticaudatum; Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)- Coronocyclus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus, Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum and C. pateratum; Cylicocyclus spp. including C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus, and C. brevicapsulatus; Cylicodontophorus spp.; Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus, and C. minutus and Petrovinema poculatum; Small Strongyles- Fourth-stage larvae; Pinworms (adults and fourthstage larvae)- Oxyuris equi; Ascarids (adults, third-stage and fourth-stage larvae)- Parascaris equorum; Hairworms (adults)- Trichostrongylus axei; Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults) – Habronema muscae; Bots (oral and gastric stages)- Gasterophilus spp. including G. intestinalis and G. nasalis; Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae)- Dictyocaulus arnfieldi; Intestinal Threadworms (adults)- Strongyloides westeri; Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae; Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.