Durvet DuraLyte T Equine Electrolyte 5lb
Style #: 001-0705
- Electrolyte & trace mineral formula
- Flavored for increased palatability
- May be added directly to drinking water or mixed with feed
- Supports electrolyte balance
- Tropical Fruit flavored
- Supplements designed for the support of normal recovery time after strenuous activity
- Help maintain a normal electrolyte balance year round
- Equine Use
- Convenient 5 lb. size is up to an 80 day supply
Apple flavored DuraLyte A™, cherry flavored DuraLyte C™ and tropicalfruit flavored DuraLyte T™ are supplements designed for the support ofnormal recovery time after strenuous activity and help maintain anormal electrolyte balance year round.
Salt (sodium chloride), potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate,calcium carbonate, calcium lactate, silicon dioxide, natural andartificial flavorings.
- Calcium (minimum)- 0.25%
- Calcium (maximum)- 0.75%
- Salt (minimum) - 66.0%
- Salt (maximum)- 71.0%
- Magnesium (minimum) - 0.40%
- Potassium (minimum)- 11.50%
- Dextrose (minimum)- 4.00%
For the high performance horse, feed 3 to 4 ounces per day. Formoderate exercise, feed 2 to 3 ounces per day. For maintenance or lightworking, feed 1 to 2 ounces per day. May be added to drinking water or mixed with feed. If added to water, dilute at the rate of one ounceper five gallons of water. Allow no other source of drinking water. The enclosed scoop measures approximately one ounce.