Durvet DuraLyte A Equine Electrolyte 5lb
Style #: 001-0706
- Electrolyte & trace mineral formula
- Flavored for increased palatability
- May be added directly to drinking water or mixed with feed
- Supports electrolyte balance
- Apple flavored
- Supplements designed for the support ofnormal recovery time after strenuous activity
- Help maintain a normalelectrolyte balance year round
- Equine Use
- Convenient 5 lb. size is up to an 80 day supply
Apple flavored DuraLyte A™, cherry flavored DuraLyte C™ and tropicalfruit flavored DuraLyte T™ are supplements designed for the support ofnormal recovery time after strenuous activity and help maintain a normalelectrolyte balance year round.
Salt (sodium chloride), potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, calciumcarbonate, calcium lactate, silicon dioxide, natural and artificialflavorings.
- Calcium (minimum)- 0.25%
- Calcium (maximum)- 0.75%
- Salt (minimum) - 66.0%
- Salt (maximum)- 71.0%
- Magnesium (minimum) - 0.40%
- Potassium (minimum)- 11.50%
- Dextrose (minimum)- 4.00%
For the high performance horse, feed 3 to 4 ounces per day. For moderateexercise, feed 2 to 3 ounces per day. For maintenance or light working,feed 1 to 2 ounces per day. May be added to drinking water or mixedwith feed. If added to water, dilute at the rate of one ounce per fivegallons of water. Allow no other source of drinking water. The enclosedscoop measures approximately one ounce.