Durvet Controlled Iodine Spray 16oz
Style #: 01-DCI0331
- Indicated for use in cattle, horses, swine and sheep
- Topical antiseptic for use prior to surgical procedures such as castrating and docking
- For ringworm and foot rot
- For application to the navel of newborn animals
- For minor cuts, teat sores, bruises and abrasions
- Effective - provides rapid killing of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa
- Convenient - easy-to-use adjustable nozzle delivers either stream or spray
- Economical - costs only about half as much as aerosols
- Safety afforded by non-irritating property of antiseptic
Controlled Iodine Spray is indicated for use in cattle, horses, swine and sheep as a topical antiseptic for use prior to surgical procedures such as castrating and docking; for ringworm and foot rot; for application to the navel of newborn animals; and for minor cuts, teat sores, bruises and abrasions.
Polyethoxylated nonylphenol iodine complex
(provides 1.0% titratable iodine)...............5.0%
Nonionic Surfactant and Water.
Hold container approximately 4 to 6 inches from the area to be sprayed. Point valve at the area to be sprayed. Pull trigger of valve and spray area once lightly. May be repeated daily, if necessary, until area is healed.
Durvet has made the commitment to being your premier supplier of high quality animal health care products. And, they've taken that commitment one step farther. It has become their mission. They ensure their products and services result in Healthy Animals, Healthy Savings and Healthy Value.