Durazyme Paste For Calves 15gm
Style #: 001-505
- For Beef & Dairy Calves & Cattle
- A natural biological product
- Administer during therapy with drugs
- Dissolves rapidly
- Ideal for starting calves
- For use in chilled & weak calves
- No slaughter withdrawal
- Helps establish gut microflora
- Administer at first sign of diarrhea
- 15 gm.
Durazyme Paste for Calves is designed for use in all newborn beef and dairy calves and cattle to supplement the cow’s colostrum or drug therapy. It contains a special formulation of lactic acid-producing bacteria, dried milk protein, lactase enzymes and dried egg solids to aid in fighting disease, minimize intestinal infections and enhance appetite and digestion. Durazyme Paste for Calves increases energy levels. Calves become more active and vigorous resulting in increased nursing action and higher colostrum intake.
For Use On: Newborn Beef and Dairy Calves, and Cattle
Give 15 grams to calves to supplement colostrum immediately following birth.