Doe`s Match Kid Milk Replacer Powder
Style #: 1495020-121
- 25% Protein
- 28% Fat
- Patented Architect® Formulation System
- 8 lb
Doe’s Match is the only 25% protein, 28% fat, kid milk replacer with the patented Architect® Formulation System
Always weigh Doe’s Match Kid Milk Replacer powder for accurate mixing.
Mix 6 ounces (0.37 pound) of Doe’s Match Kid Milk Replacer in 1 quart (2 pints) of 110-120° F. water by slowly adding powder to water while stirring.
Hand feeding guidelines
Use the following schedule as a guideline for feeding reconstituted milk replacer:
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feeds.
1. Keep all equipment used for mixing and feeding thoroughly cleaned.
2. Newborn kids should receive colostrum as soon after birth as possible (within 3-4 hours).
3. When hand feeding by bottle or shallow pan, milk replacer should be about 100 to 105° F.
4. Consult with your veterinarian on a dry doe and kid vaccination
program, including, but not limited to E. coli, clostridium and salmonella.
5. Always provide fresh, clean, free choice water and provide a high quality dry feed on a free-choice basis.
6. If scouring occurs due to bacterial infection, kids may need treatment with an oral antibiotic. If scours persist, seek assistance from your local veterinarian.