Curicyn Wound Care Clay 16oz
Style #: CO1500-EA
- Fast acting formula
- Safe for most livestock species
- Will not stain, burn, itch or create any sensitivity to the animal
- Works on open wounds or skin disorders in areas that are difficult to bandage or cover
- Proven effective on hoof abscesses, saddle sores, open lacerations and a variety of other issues
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps remove bacteria from the site of application
- 16 oz.
Curicyn Wound Care Clay is packaged in a large mouth, 16 oz. container and has been prepared using a combination of bentonite clay, our Original Formula plus several other important ingredients to address open wounds or skin disorders in areas that are difficult to bandage or cover and areas in which a liquid product just does not work too well. It has proven effective on hoof abscesses, saddle sores, open lacerations and a variety of other issues.
Curicyn contains a group of powerful ingredients that work synergistically to address bacteria at its source, and promote rapid and healthy tissue regeneration and recover
Ithas proven effective on a wide spectrum of animal issues including open wounds, lacerations, scrapes, burns, skin disorders, rashes, thrush, white line disease, scratches, pink eye, rain rot, hot spots and many other common ailments. You will be amazed at how rapidly Curicyn can jump start the healing process in most every animal species! And it can be used in any external area of the animal including eyes, ears, nose, etc. Curicyn will not stain, burn, itch or create any sensitivity to the animal.