Cowboy Magic Rosewater Shampoo 16oz
Style #: 013-2016
- It works instantly: The fast working ingredients break down dirt and unwanted matter quickly without damaging hair.
- It is a deep conditioner: Panthenol and silk protein penetrate the hair and deep condition the skin, preventing dryness.
- It creates a shine: The silk molecules reflect prism light giving the hair a rich, natural shine as it restores vibrant beauty.
- It takes a small amount: The formula has a double action that allows gentle full strength use without damage.
- It is easy to rinse: Quick release sudsing surfactants cost us more, but give the user a fast and easy rinse action without buildup. You get more suds and less work because it is easier to rinse.
- It works on people too: Our double rich formula can be compared with some of the most popular and expensive “salon-only” shampoos on the market.
- ALLERGY TESTED AND DERMATOLOGIST REVIEWED
- 16 oz concentrate
COWBOY MAGIC® Concentrated Rosewater Shampoo with Silk Conditioners is easy to use and is formulated to:
- Gently dissolve dirt and clean hair
- Condition the hair and skin
- It is easy to rinse
- To be used full strength or diluted up to 20 to 1
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Yellow #5 (CI 19140), Yellow #6 (CI 15985), with Extracts of*: Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root*, Honey*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail)*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf*, Rosa Centifolia Flower*, Hexyl Cinnamal
Cowboy Magic was originally founded by Jim and Charlotte Cummings in 1979, providing high quality grooming products, including shampoos, conditioners, and finishing sprays & gels for the equine world. Its star product, concentrated Detangler & Shine gel created the category and continues to be the leading detangler and shine for horses.